We trust the below will answer most of the questions you might have about our products and services. If not, please send us an email via our Contact page.
What services do you provide?
We provide paintless dent repairs, hail damage repairs, auto cosmetic enhancements and resale / car-care packages: bumper and wheels repairs, buff and polish, touch up, alloy wheel repairs, professional detailing, seat leather treatment and window tinting. Our clients come for all over South East Queensland as the value our workmanship and our value for money offerings.
Who can use your services?
We cater for individual car owners, prestige and classic car enthusiasts, motor dealerships, panel shops, insurance companies and fleet management companies.
Why should I use Un-Dint-It’s services?
There are many reasons:
- Typically our repair services cost less than you expect – less than your excess – so you don’t need to pay your excess amount. You can safeguard your no claim bonus!
- All up, our staff have over 25 years of collective experience. Our business has been going for 15 years, a testament to the quality of our service, and the fact that we are reliable and our customers trust us to do right by them and their vehicles.
- We can repair your car quickly – often in 60-90 minutes while you wait in our comfortable lounge, which comes with an onsite barista!
- We are flexible and can come and do repairs onsite if getting to us in a challenge. Our preference is to do repairs at our facility due to better lighting and other factors. We charge a surcharge to service onsite.
- Aside from dent removal we can keep your car looking newer for longer and maintain its value with a host of value-added services that are affordable and beneficial to your car and make for a better driving experience.
- If your car is of high value like a prestige vehicle or classic car, you can trust us to care of it as if it were our very own. We have considerable experience it keeping such prized possessions in mint condition.
What cars do you cater for?
We can do cosmetic repairs and enhancements on all makes and models of cars. We also specialise in quality service packages for prestige and classics cars from Europe and America, luxury models from Asia and special edition cars that are part of Australia’s heritage. For a full list see here
Do you suck them out?
We don’t use any suction devices.
How is it done?
Our technicians use long steel rods that are placed behind the panel, they gently push the dents out.
What type of repairs do you do?
Un-Dint-It is capable of repairing almost any ding, dent and bang, providing that the paint is not cracked or that the metal stresses are not too deep (a crease). If the stresses are too great the paint will tend to crack upon straightening.
Why don't all panel beaters do these types of repairs?
The traditional auto panel beater tends to focus on the major repairs and painting, i.e. if your bonnet or hood has hail damage the part would be replaced and repainted. However, that’s where Un-Dint-It comes in, we maintain the original part and the original paint, thus reducing the cost of the repair. This also preserves the original colour of the vehicle, meaning no more two-tone paint job(s).
Will the dent come back?
Definitely not! The dent is repaired to its original condition and stays that way.
What if the paint is damaged?
The damaged paint will still remain after the dent is removed and will need touching up.
What size dents can be repaired?
We can repair most non-collision dents. The limiting factor is the relationship between the dent’s depth and diameter. A large shallow dent is much more repairable than a small extremely sharp dent. Dents caused by car doors are typically completely and permanently removed without any signs of a repair. Most clients are completely amazed with the results and wish they had known about our service sooner.
Do you remove the door panel?
We do not remove your door panel. There are many access areas already on you car; we also have specially designed metal tools that slide behind collision bracing.
Are dings only removed from doors?
We remove dings from all panels including your car’s roof, boot or hood.